Friday, February 11, 2011

NSVs- Friday, 2/11/11

Hmmm... Some days it really is hard to come up with 3 victories! But I'll dig deep, and make it happen anyway...

1. I got in all 5 fruits and veg today, thanks to blueberries in my oatmeal, an apple after breakfast, leftovers from last night's dinner for lunch (2 servings), tomato soup with dinner, and I plan on grapes for a snack while Matt and I watch Chuck tonight. I love checking in on this Good Health Guideline - it really helps me feel healthy!

2. Picked up soup for Matt for dinner at Panera, but I didn't get anything for me. Went with the (canned) soup and sandwich I had planned at home.

3. Measured the cookies (matched the serving size on the bag to the gram) I had for dessert.

1 comment:

Anne T. said...

1. Jogged three (flat) miles at a pace that probably wasn't a personal best but was pretty darn close. And to think I wasn't really in the mood before I started!

2. Ate a huge serving of brussels sprouts with dinner. Thanks to E for showing me how to ccok them properly (without extra PPVs).

3. Stayed within target *and* enjoyed my weekly sample of bread with real butter from the bakery.

Lisa and Renee, I like Panera, but I haven't been back since I started the new program. Do they provide the stats we need to calculate PPVs?